Returns And Refunds
Returns are accepted within 7 days for non bullion items. Please Note: Prior to shipping all products are photographed this includes packaging, and the coins themselves. Provided that coins returned are found to be the coins we shipped your return will be accepted. A restocking fee of $5.00 may apply depending on the number of products. Refunds for bullion products are not accepted, we will however buy back bullion products at the going market price on the day we receive your return.
- Access the "Orders History and Details" section of your account.
- Select the order from which you want to return an item by clicking on "Details".
- Select the product(s) that you wish to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
- Add the quantity that needs to be returned (in case more than one product need to be returned).
- (optional) In the "Merchandise return" section, add an explanation, in order for us to better understand why you want to return the product.
- Click on "Request a return".
You must follow the steps above to request a refund with-in 7 days of your order. This procedure creates a legal paper trail and provides proof of your request for a return. Contact us as outlined above, we will work with you! We strive to accommodate all of our customers and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Provided we accept your return request we will refund your payment within 3 days of receiving the returned products.
Credit Card Chargebacks
It is an unfortunate reality in today's world that we have to include the following.
Filling a claim with your credit card company without returning our products is theft. We will take legal action and prosecute for theft.
This action will cost you a minimum of the following.
- Court and Filing Fees
- $50.00 Credit Card Chargeback Fee
- 3X the value of the un-returned products
- Attorney Fees ($350-$500 an hour)
- A trip to Michigan
- Up to 5 years imprisonment.
We love our customers and we strive to deliver service above expectations.
We will work with you.