PAYMENT, SHIPPING & RETURNS
All shipping is USPS or FedEx with Delivery Confirmation used for all shipments.
All orders ship with Delivery Confirmation and Tracking!
Flat Rate Shipping $6.95 - Applies to all orders under $100.00
We will automatically combine multiple orders and apply a credit/voucher to your account for any additional shipping cost paid.
For your protection orders over $400.00 Require Signature Confirmation on delivery!
Your Billing Address will be used for Shipping on all orders.
Returns are accepted within 7 days for non bullion items.
You will receive order status updates and be able to track our progress in real time. Please note: At times delivery can be delayed due to product availability. We will notify you of any sort of delay that extends delivery beyond expected / posted delivery dates.
Some products may be out of stock at the time of your order. In the event your product is "Back Ordered" the expected delay in shipping is generally no more than 3 - 5 business days. We will notify you in the event that the delay extends beyond this duration.
We make every effort to ship orders on time if not faster.
In the event that you place multiple orders, prior to us shipping, we will combine your orders and ship them in one package. We will refund any additional shipping above $6.95 and greater than the actual shipping cost in the form of an account credit/voucher. This credit/voucher will automatically be applied to your next order.
Returns are accepted within 7 days for non bullion items. Please Note: Prior to shipping all products are photographed this includes packaging, and the coins themselves. Provided that coins returned are found to be the coins we shipped your return will be accepted. A restocking fee of $5.00 applies. You may sell bullion or other coins to us at any time, upon receipt we will make a buy offer.
- Access the "Orders History and Details" section of your account.
- Select the order from which you want to return an item by clicking on "Details".
- Select the product(s) that you wish to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
- Add the quantity that needs to be returned (in case more than one product need to be returned).
- (optional) In the "Merchandise return" section, add an explanation, in order for us to better understand why you want to return the product.
- Click on "Request a return".
You must follow the steps above to request a refund. This procedure creates a legal paper trail and provides proof of your request for a return. Contact us as outlined above, we will work with you! We strive to accommodate all of our customers and your satisfaction is our top priority.
- Zelle - Pay with Zelle for Free, It's in your Mobile Banking App! You can Save 1.5% on all products in the site by using Zelle. This payment option is accepted for orders up to $1500.00. Payment is required within 1 hour, but we really appreciate payments within 10 minutes. Selecting this payment option legally binds you to make your payment, failure to make your payment is actionable as outlined below.
Zelle is safer and quicker compared to traditional checks or even credit cards. Check your mobile banking app for details and availability. Zelle is our preferred payment method.
Send your payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit/Debit Card - Accepted for orders up to $5,000.00. Bullion items purchased with Credit Cards are not eligible for the 2.5% cash discount. We accept Visa, MasterCard Discover and American Express. Funds typically process with in 24 business hours.
All cards are processed via Authorize.net. Authorize.net is an industry leader.
- Personal Check - Accepted for orders up to $20,000.00 and up to $250.00 for bullion. Check payment instructions will be emailed to you once you submit an order. Personal check payments need to be postmarked within 24 business hours and received within 4 business days after your order is placed. This payment option is removed for Bullion orders exceeding $250.00 due to the amount of time a physical check takes to clear and the potential for market loss. Funds typically process within 3-5 business days of deposit.
- Bank Wire - Bank wire is the only method of payment accepted for orders greater than $20,000.00. This method is legally binding. Bank wire instructions are emailed to you once you submit an order. Bank wire payments need to be received within 12 business hours after your order is placed. Funds typically process within 24-48 business hours. Bank Wire is our preferred and only payment method for large bullion orders over $5,000, this method qualifies for a 2.5% discount. Please Note: You will need to call the shop and provide two forms of ID prior to being able to proceed after your order is placed. This is not an ACH transfer and selecting this option legally binds you to make the payment, failure to make your payment is actionable.
Optional Order Reminders
We know everyone gets busy, so we offer order reminders on certain items.
Please Note: We do not automatically process payments for these products. You maintain control of your reminders and payments. We will send an order reminder notification prior to your selected delivery date. This information can be found in your account page. Reminders can be activated when adding certain products to your cart and managed via your account page under "My Recurring Orders".
Please be sure that your Billing and Shipping Addresses match. All Credit card orders must have a U.S. billing address.
We will only ship orders to your Billing Address.
We will not ship orders over $150.00 to P.O. Boxes.
We will buy back bullion anytime. We will pay the going market price on the day we receive it.
CANCELLED OR UNPAID ORDER FEE
If payment is not received by the payment deadline outlined above, your order will be subject to market loss + a 3% - 5% cancellation fee, and any collection expenses incurred by The Coin Shop L.L.C.. Zelle Payments are due within 1 hour of placing your order. Bank Wire payments are due within 12 Business Hours of placing your order. Please Review Our Terms Of Service.
The Coin Shop prides itself in providing the most up-to-date pricing for you and our staff. Occasionally, we do make mistakes and there may be a typographical or pricing error. Under these rare circumstances, The Coin Shop retains the right to cancel or refund an order.
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we make every effort to accommodate our customers.