- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging along with the Certificate of Authenticity.
- KEY DATE SET
- Contains the 2012 Presidential Dollars, honoring Chester Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, and Grover Cleveland. Grover Cleveland is honored with two different coins, representing his position as both the 22nd and 24th President of the United States.
- Also includes the five 2012 America the Beautiful Quarters, depicting national parks across the country. The 2012 designs are El Yunque, Chaco Culture, Acadia, Hawaii Volcanoes, and Denali.
- Includes a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Native American dollar.
- The dime, quarters, and half dollar are minted in 90% Silver.
- Mirror-like Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- 395,443 Mintage
*Our products have been previously owned. They are hand-inspected to ensure that they are complete and include all original US Mint packaging. Coins may have toning and packaging may have some minimal wear and tear.*