All Coin Categories
1986-S U.S. Mint Liberty 2-Coin Proof Set
We offer 100% Ironclad Security
Orders Ship USPS With Tracking
7 Day Return Policy (Non-Bullion Items)
- The Silver Dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The Half Dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure copper.
- Comes in the original United States Mint packaging along with the Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse Designs: The Silver Dollar features a depiction of the Statue of Liberty with Ellis Island in the background. The Half Dollar shows the Statue of Liberty with a rising sun in the background.
- Reverse Designs: The Silver Dollar features Liberty’s torch and the Half Dollar features an immigrant family arriving at Ellis Island.
Our products have been previously owned. They are hand-inspected to ensure that they are complete and include all original US Mint packaging. Coins may have toning and packaging may have some minimal wear and tear.
Here are 13 other great deals in the same category:
This silver coin was produced by the United States Mint to commemorate the Sesquicentennial Anniversary of the founding of the Smithsonian Institution. It was struck in accordance with legislation passed by Congress and signed by the President on January 10, 1996, as Public Law 104-96.
This clad half dollar was created by the United States Mint to honor the Bald Eagle's restoration to America's waterways and skies, commemorate the 35th Anniversary of the Endangered Species Act of 1973, and to celebrate the removal of this national symbol from the Endangered Species List.
This 90% Silver commemorative half dollar was issued on the 250th Anniversary of George Washington's birth. It was at that time the 1st commemorative coin struck by the United States Mint in almost 30 years, and marked the beginning of the modern commemorative coin era.
This 90% Silver half dollar was issued on the 250th Anniversary of George Washington's birth. It was at that time the first commemorative coin struck by the U.S. Mint in almost 30 years, and marked the beginning of the modern commemorative coin era.
We'll let you know when the 1986-S U.S. Mint Liberty 2-Coin Proof Set price changes!