- Minted by the United States Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging along with the Certificate of Authenticity.
- KEY DATE SET
- Contains the 2012 Presidential Dollars, honoring Chester Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, and Grover Cleveland. Grover Cleveland is honored with 2 different coins, representing his position as both the 22nd and 24th President of the United States.
- Also includes the five 2012 America the Beautiful Quarters, depicting national parks across the country. The 2012 designs are El Yunque, Chaco Culture, Acadia, Hawaii Volcanoes, and Denali.
- Includes a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Native American dollar.
- Mirror-like Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
Our products have been previously owned. They are hand-inspected to ensure that they are complete and include all original US Mint packaging. Coins may have toning and packaging may have some minimal wear and tear.