American Gold Eagle 1/10 oz. Random Year BU
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion Coins. Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight
* Pay only $255.25 when you select Zelle at check out.
Free Shipping on $99.99 + Orders
100% Ironclad Security
7 Day Return Policy (Non-Bullion Items)
1/10 oz Gold American Eagle BU (Random Year)
Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold Eagle series has become America’s preferred Gold bullion coin. With its iconic design and a more affordable 1/10 oz of Gold, this fractional Gold Eagle is ideal for investors and collectors.
- Contains 1/10 Troy Ounces of Pure Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips or coin tubes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
The 1/10 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle is always in high demand because fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the beautiful Gold American Eagle design at a lower price.
Add this beautiful coin to your portfolio today.
7 other great deals in the same category:
2020 1/2 oz. American Gold Eagle (AGE)
2020 1/10 oz. Gold Eagle
2020 1oz. American Gold Eagle (AGE)
American Gold Eagle 1 oz. Random Year BU