2019 1oz. American Gold Eagle (AGE)
We offer 100% Ironclad Security
Orders Ship USPS With Tracking
7 Day Return Policy (Non-Bullion Items)
2019 1oz Gold American Eagle BU (Random Year)
Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold Eagle series has become America’s preferred Gold bullion coin. With its iconic design this Gold Eagle is ideal for investors and collectors.
- Contains 1 Troy Ounces of Pure Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips or coin tubes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
The 1oz. Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle is always in high demand.
Add this beautiful coin to your portfolio today.
Here are 7 other great deals in the same category:
We'll let you know when the 2019 1oz. American Gold Eagle (AGE) price changes!