Canadian Silver Maple Leafs are a beautiful tribute to one of the most recognizable Canadian symbols in the world. The very first Canadian Silver Maple Leaf was released in 1988, and has remained an anticipated annual event ever since. The 2020 Silver Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2020 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
The 2020 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf features a form of security through the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.