The 2018 Gold Snowy Owl promises to be one of the best valued and most secure investments in the precious metals industry.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well known for its high quality, .9999 pure gold products.
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II D.G. Regina 10 Dollars.”
The coin’s reverse features a white owl (or snowy owl), a large bird of prey with the inscription reading “Canada 2018 Fine Gold 1/4 OZ Or Pur.”
- Contains 1/4 oz. of .9999 fine gold.
- Comes packaged in sealed plastic from the mint.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The white owl is shown in flight, its wings fully extended down through the coin, adding an impressive element of full dimensionality.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government
These coins are not available at The Royal Canadian Mint