Any quantity only $0.45 per oz over spot!
Almost 3 oz of actual Silver weight! These coins are dated 1965-1969 and contain 40% Silver.
- Approximately 2.95 oz of Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a tube.
- Each $10 roll of 40% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 20 coins.
- These average circulated coins are dated from 1965-1969.
- Mixed “P” Philadelphia and “D” Denver mintmarks.
40% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were the last circulation coins to contain any silver.
Add several $10 face value rolls of 40% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.
1965-1969 40% Silver Half Dollar coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 40% Silver content as a rainy day fund.